Monday 19 November 2012

Video-Of-FuNnY-TARZAN


I'll create a video clip associated with humorous TARZAN keeping your site title, brief information, organization title, motto as well as birthday celebration wants . This can be a insane as well as humorous method to market your company, your own brand name, your site or even weblog. I'll deliver Video clip Length Twenty in order to Twenty five Mere seconds for you personally information as well as give back Picture.



              I have send 1800 +  video on one year and 1000 above satisfied customer's
positive reviews



My EXTRA SERVICES


My Other gigs

I will shoot a video of crazy KIDS holding your website name, short message, company name, slogan and... for $5


I will shoot a video of crazy KIDS holding your... 

I will graciously accept a tip and give me advice for $5 I will graciously accept a tip and give me advice...   

I will make a video of funny Dancing and jumping KIDS holding your website name, short message, company... for $5I will make a video of funny Dancing and jumping...    

I will promote your website or message or promotional text messages in a traditional free style dancing... for $5 ★★Get 1 min Video★★ Like my video suggests. I will...        


I will do video of CHHAU Dance which is a genre of Indian tribal martial dance for promotional vedio work for $5

★★Get Exclusive 1 min Video★★ Make a Vedio with...    




I will make video of Girls Dancing in Group and in Rhythmic to promote your message,brand name, website... for $5

★★Get 1 min Video★★ Make video of Girls Dancing..      

I will scream loudly holding your website name, short message, company name, slogan and birthday wishes... for $5
Funny and Crazy KIDs scream loudly any name,company...

I will make a Funny Message by Monkey Men for $5I will make funny message by Monkey Men . You can also promote your website name, short... 


I will promot your site web site brand name messages wirte on my for head and my big chest and say your... for $5I will promote your site web site brand name message...

I will get you your thee url or website 150+ stumbleupon liked for $5I will get 150 stumbleupon liked. your one url... 

I will ive one Pixelpipe account with networks connected in it, Get report in excel file with profile... for $5I will give one Pixelpipe account with networks...   


I will creat video for you many child chant on car your website/brand name and message promotions for $5I will creat video for you many child chant your...  

I will give you one full humanized LINKSALPHA account details for $5*Get One LINKSALPHA account* I will set up 16+linksalpha...           

VISIT :  http://fiverr.com/kristenusmith 

FOR MORE INFORMATION   

No comments:

Post a Comment